Our Available Ball Pythons TEST PAGE
As of August 7, 2017.
This season is off to a flying start, with 17 clutches on the ground, there is plenty to choose from. We are in the process of getting them well established and should have the majority available soon. Available ball pythons will include single gene morphs, double gene, triple gene and possibly some quads. The following is a list of some of the pairings we have clutches from so far:
- Mojave Ghost X Pastel Cinnamon Mojave – Only one left, Cinnamon het Ghost now available.
- Yellowbelly Fire X Fire Pin – 1.1 Super Fire, 1.0 Fire and 0.1 Fire Pin now available.
- Ivory X Pastel, Yellow Belly and pastel Yellow Belly ready soon, eating very well.
- Piebald X Normal – This female was supposedly het Pied but failed to prove out, therefore we have a number of het Piebald available soon.
- Pastel Blade Clown X Low Expression Spider – five lovely combos from this clutch, eating very well and available soon.
- Orange Dream Fire Spider X Vanilla – 5 stunners here, available once established.
- Pastel Blade Clown X Banana Spider – WOW, must be seen. See Norm Fairhead on Facebook for pics of these and others.
- Albino X Pinstripe – Another female that was supposed to be het but turned out normal, so we have 4 normal het Albino and 3 Pin het Albino.
- Banana X Pinstripe – Only 4 eggs here, 1 Banana and 1 Banana Pin, the other two are normal, all unsexed at this time.
Still to hatch
- Normal X ? – What can I say, a big beautiful normal female came in that was not supposed to have been with a male.
- Pastel Blade Clown X Pastel Pinstripe Sugar – Now this is going to be interesting, estimated pip date first week in September.
- Banana Pinstripe X Pewter – due in September
- Ivory X Pastel – due in September
- Yellowbelly Fire X Champagne – due in September
- Albino X Het Albino – a bonus clutch of six eggs, these are from a pairing from last season, she kept some good stuff for this year. 🙂
- Pastel Blade Clown X Phantom – 5 eggs on the ground as of Sept. 09, should be interesting.